Well,

I decided to try implementing Cloudflare again.  Hopefully everything works and no one has any issues with my site (you know, all three of you that visit it).

Well,

I am automating my house using Home Assistant and having it write data to InlfuxDB so I can view said data in Grafana.  However my stupid Sensi thermostat isn’t working right.  It won’t display any data and is frustrating me to no end.

grafana1

Well,

I was using a HP dc7900 Core 2 Duo w/ 8GB RAM, a 2 port Intel NIC, a HP P410 RAID Card & 2 500GB HDDs to run a small ESXi host to run my UniFi controller, my Plex Media Server & my home automation server.  It died on me last night so now I have to move everything elsewhere.  My UniFi controller is going back onto a Raspberry Pi 2, the home automation server onto a Raspberry Pi 3 with Hassbian and then Plex Media Server back onto our desktop.  Not to happy about this, but hopefully at some point in the server I can come up with the money to get a Core i5 system so I can run everything on one box.  Just frustrating because I had just set it up Sad smile

Last night we got around 6” of snow.  Since the plow company doesn’t get everything we have to shovel some of the snow.  Well today Lucas decided he wanted to help me.  He did a good job until the end when he started to get distracted.  I can however say that he was a super cute helper.

IMG_0457IMG_0458IMG_0459IMG_0460IMG_0461IMG_0462IMG_0463IMG_0464IMG_0465IMG_0466IMG_0467IMG_0468IMG_0469IMG_0470IMG_0444IMG_0445IMG_0446IMG_0447IMG_0448IMG_0449IMG_0450IMG_0451IMG_0452IMG_0453IMG_0454IMG_0455IMG_0456

I was going through some old pictures recently and found the last pictures I have of the first Jeep I ever owned.  A 1991 Jeep Cherokee that did a good job of protecting me when I hit the green Chevy Malibu Maxx the last two pictures are of.  It was not a good day.

168903409029_3300168903494917_3300168946724613_3300168946769029_3300168946806405_3300168946841861_3300IM001782IM001783IM001784IM001785IM001786168905900421_3300168946880517_3300

I have decided to switch from Virtualmin back to VestaCP for managing my site.  There was nothing wrong with Virtualmin from a technical standpoint, just a couple of issues I hated working around (adding a smccloud.com subdomain was the main one).  Although I do lose IPv6 support until March, I doubt many people will even notice that.