I’m planning on starting to make some 433MHz temperature & humidity sensors based on this Instructable. I will also have to build a programmer, based on this Instructable.
Parts list for the programmer (Amazon works best for me) is as follows.
- 10 Pin to Standard 6 Pin Adapter Board + USBASP USBISP AVR Programmer USB ATMEGA8 ATMEGA128 ATtiny/CAN/PWM for Arduino
- AmazonBasics USB 2.0 Extension Cable – A-Male to A-Female Adapter Cord – 6.5 Feet (2 Meters)
- Willwin 2pcs Pluggable Development Board for ATtiny13A/ATtiny25/ATtiny45/ATtiny85 Programming Editor Micro USB Power Connector
The parts list for the sensors is as follows
- Original ATMEL DIP-8 ATTINY85-20PU Tiny85-20PU IC Chip Pack of 10pcs
- Uxcell a15080400ux1059 Solder Type Double Row 8PIN DIP Integrated Circuit IC Sockets Connector 15 Pieces
- HiLetgo 2pcs DHT22/AM2302 Digital Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module Temperature Humidity Monitor Sensor Replace SHT11 SHT15 for Arduino Electronic Practice DIY (Drop in replacement for the DHT11 in the Instructable but with a better temperature & humidity range)
- 10pcs H34A-433 433Mhz Mini RF Wireless Transmitter Module Minimum Remote Control Module Ask 2.6-12V
- WAYLLSHINE 5PCS ON/OFF Switch With Cover 4x 1.5V AA Battery Holder Battery Case Battery Box with 5.5″ Black Red Wire Leads
- DAOKI 10pcs 433MHz antenna Helical Spiral Spring Remote Control for Arduino Raspberry 5mm
As you can see, I made some substitutes to work with what I can find on Amazon but for the most part it is the same component.s